Start Dating while finalizing divorce

Dating while finalizing divorce

Brette's Answer: You can call the court and ask for a postponement. Is there any way I could get a judge to grant us marriage counseling?

Is there a way to put your divorce on hold from finalization rather than canceling it? Stacy's Question: My husband is wanting a divorce, and I think he has already filed.

I can't get him to go to a marriage counselor, but I know we could work this out if we did.

Can a judge order us to see a marriage counselor and post pone the divorce?

If it doesn't work out, then the money and time put into this won't be wasted.